Health-e-Lawn is so safe, you could eat it (seriously, unlike other products).This means you don't need to wear gloves to spread it - you don't even need to wear a mask or eye protection (try not to get it in your eyes, though).
It doesn't taste good (yes, we've eaten it - for science!), but if you accidentally ingest some, it will actually detox your body (this statement has yet to be verified by the FDA).
The bottom line is, we shouldn't be putting anything on our lawn that we wouldn't want in our mouths. Because, whether it's a baby crawling on the grass, a pet rolling in the sun, or just house guests putting their feet up - whatever you put on your lawn will inevitably end up in your house, tracked somewhere, ending up on your hands - and then in your mouth.
Health-e-Lawn is safe enough to eat - it's safe enough for a baby to crawl around on your lawn, eating handfuls of dirt - no need to call poison control.
Even Bees and Butterflies will "bee" safe in your lawn.